How to install Shadowsocks
- Download the program Available for Windows 7/8/10.
- Use this instruction if you have Windows XP
- Use this instruction if you need a TAP Connection
- Unpack the archive in any place convenient for you on the hard disk.
- Copy the access key in your account using the "Copy settings" button.
Start the program, right-click and right-click on the program icon in the tray select
Servers -> Import URL from Clipboard....
- The added server appears in the main window. Add all servers by selecting another server in your account and adding it again.
To connect, select the required server and the type of connection to it in the
PAC- only prohibited sites open via VPN.
Global- through VPN all sites open.)
Globalconnection mode and check your IP address on ipinfo.io website - if the VPN connection works, then the distinguishing feature will be no coincidence of your IP and country, unlike where you are now.